directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [naming] release bundle
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 04:05:45 GMT
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the work on this. A couple of minor comments:
- is /source or /binaries really the right top level directory? I would
have thought incubator-directory-naming-0.8 and
incubator-directory-naming-0.8-src was more standard?
- is there a need for individual md5s in the binary dist?
- not sure if the versions belong on the individual component
directories in the source - they might be better the same as in source
control?

I assume this was handrolled? Any thoughts on what is needed to be able
to automate it?

Cheers,
Brett