directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [naming] Site update
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:21:31 GMT
Hi Phil,

Anything other than images and css?

The only option at the moment is to override xdoc:copy-resources
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/xdoc/plugin.jelly?rev=116188&view=markup)

The images could be trimmed. Unfortunately, they contain a bunch of
stuff that is unused, or for the classic skin, and images for other
plugins which you may use later. They should obviously be separated.

Certainly something we'll want to address in the future.

HTH,
Brett