directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [naming] Site update
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:18:20 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Anything other than images and css?

css seems to be required -- i.e., if I remove the replicated /style
subdirectories, the site does not work; but /images is not needed. I am
also getting /xref and /xref-test, but it now occurs to me that these
are coming from the (inherited) project-reports still turned on, despite
turning off the multiproject project reports.  I will get rid of the
reports and see if these go away.  That will leave only the /images,
which is not really a big deal to whack before updating cvs.

Thanks

Phil