directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Directory & gump
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:22:17 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've regenerated all of the descriptors with the latest gump plugin
> (which I'm going to release after a vote).
>
> This will clean up the kerberos issues (hopefully), and just leaves
> some outstanding issues with ldap-clients.
>
> The following are not currently in gump:
> network/[sedang|mina]
> protocol

ATM, these are not being released (To my knowlege).
I haven't had time to iron out protocol with Trustin, and sedang is on
hold until this recent natural disaster is over in south Asia.  I have
to support the task force managing all the phone calls and information
during this crisis and know one ever expected anything this big.
Needless to say I have been really busy this past week and haven't been
able to do squat.

Check with trustin about mina though.

--

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,