directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mina] Complete JavaDoc is ready.
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:11:30 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:
> http://www.apache.org/~trustin/mina/
>
> Please clear your browser cache in case your browser shows the old version.
>
> I carefully linked example source codes in JavaDocs to help users
> understand how to use MINA interfaces.
>
> Please tell me whenever there are any errors or unclear stuffs in
> documentation. :)
>
> Now I want to port Eve and Kerberos to support MINA.  Am I supposed to
> work in trunk, or should I create a branch for the port?

For Kerberos, I have a module for the protocol front-ends:

directory/kerberos/trunk/protocol/src/java/org/apache/kerberos/kdc/server

You will see 'seda' and 'udp' packages there.  Since this is the first
MINA attempt for Kerberos, you may create a 'mina' package and put your
front-end implementation there.

-enrique