directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Request to elevate changepw server
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:45:27 GMT
I'd like to elevate the Change Password Server that is currently inside
the kerberos subproject to sit in the SVN directory structure at the
same level as kerberos, eve, etc.  The reason is that it really is a
standalone server that can work with Eve/Kerberos or OpenLDAP/MIT
Kerberos.  I want to update it with the SEDA frontend and build it into
an executable jar, which will expand its folder and package structure.
I'd like to keep the same folder naming that Eve and Kerberos have,
which would conflict with the existing kerberos folders, ie:

changepw
   trunk
     core
     main