directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [naming] Mail factory tests
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:21:02 GMT
Probably a couple of things. I don't remember the name of the library,
but there is a mock implementation of javamail that could be used to
pretend to send mail, but not actually do it.

I guess the other alternative is to embed something like James?

Do you really need to send a mail to test it, or is obtaining a valid
session enough?

- Brett