directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: [mina] Current status
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:03:55 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Berin, Trustin wdyt about using similar constructs in SEDA or even
> making these filter interfaces common (shared across sedang and mina)
> in the protocol API packages?  Is it worth doing that?  Me, I think so.

Trustin and I exchanged IM addresses so that we can discuss just that.
I'd like to come up with a decent
API, and there are good things that come from both approaches to network
development.  So, the big
question is what is the best blend.  I'm sure we will come up with
something good.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,
the Universe is winning."
                - Rich Cook

View raw message