directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [ldap] Need volunteer from another timezone :-)
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:11:05 GMT
Trygve Laugstøl wrote:

>On Sun, 2004-12-19 at 19:05, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>The following test case is failing because I probably messed up and made
>>it timezone sensitive doh!  So I could setup another machine in another
>>timezone to test this out but I'm lazy.  Can someone take a look at this
>>and see if they can fix the test case?  I know the code tested
>>ironically is ok - its just the damn test case.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Alex
>>

>I'm always available, just tell me what artifact to build and I'll get
>to it.

It was the ldap-common jar and the failed test is the only on in this here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/common/src/test/org/apache/ldap/common/util/DateUtilsTest.java?rev=122735&view=auto

The part of the RFC describing generalized time formats is found in the
javadocs of class being tested here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/common/src/java/org/apache/ldap/common/util/DateUtils.java?rev=56478&view=markup

BTW: I'll be available online within in an hour or so :-).

Thanks!
Alex