directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [ldap] Need volunteer from another timezone :-)
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:21:39 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>On Monday 20 December 2004 02:05, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>

>>The following test case is failing because I probably messed up and made
>>it timezone sensitive doh!  So I could setup another machine in another
>>timezone to test this out but I'm lazy.  Can someone take a look at this
>>and see if they can fix the test case?  I know the code tested
>>ironically is ok - its just the damn test case.
>>

>If you made an attachment, it didn't get through. Otherwise the question is;
>What testcase?

You failed yet again to read my mind Niclas hehe :).  Yep I forgot the
link I was going to paste:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/common/src/java/org/apache/ldap/common/util/DateUtils.java?rev=56478&view=log

Causes the following GUMP failure:

[junit] Running org.apache.ldap.common.util.DateUtilsTest
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.018 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.ldap.common.util.DateUtilsTest FAILED

Alex