directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: WARNING: Artifact (Jar) names/versions have changed!!!
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:39:24 GMT
Richard Wallace wrote:

> Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
>> I have updated all directory projects to remove trailing .0 on 
>> artitifact revisions.  Things like 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT become 0.8-SNAPSHOT 
>> and 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT become 0.2-SNAPSHOT.
>> I have built and scp'd the jars over to the main repo removing the 
>> older jars with the extra trailing .0 on the version field:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-directory/jars/
>> http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-directory/plugins/
>>
>> Please excuse any inconvenience this may cause you!
>>
>
> So that's why my maven project file wasn't working!  Boy, that makes 
> me glad.  Thought I was doing something wildly wrong for a few minutes 
> there. =)
>
> Rich
>
Yeah tried to compile, deploy and get this out in like 5 minutes after 
committing changes.  Sorry if you got caught between then.

Alex

Mime
View raw message