directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: WARNING: Artifact (Jar) names/versions have changed!!!
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:18:47 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I have updated all directory projects to remove trailing .0 on 
> artitifact revisions.  Things like 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT become 0.8-SNAPSHOT 
> and 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT become 0.2-SNAPSHOT.
> I have built and scp'd the jars over to the main repo removing the older 
> jars with the extra trailing .0 on the version field:
> 
> http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-directory/jars/
> http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-directory/plugins/
> 
> Please excuse any inconvenience this may cause you!
> 

So that's why my maven project file wasn't working!  Boy, that makes me 
glad.  Thought I was doing something wildly wrong for a few minutes 
there. =)

Rich

Mime
View raw message