directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [mina] ProtocolHandler interface
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:04:41 GMT
The only way you are going to know if this is right yourself is to do
the integration of LDAP and Kerberos yourself.  Start with LDAP since
its protocol provider is mature.  Do it in a private Eve branch if you like.

Personally I'd love new nework layer implementors do this as an
exercise.  The exercise will let you see the use cases central to these
servers.  It will spare us lots of emails trying to convince each other
of the right thing to do when by doing the exercise you simply see what
needs to be done.

Alex