directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [sitedocs] Updates published
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:23:00 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:

>SEDA document lacks lots of detail, I'll add some docs sooner or
>later.  BTW, I want to know the long term plan because spending all
>time making the detailed documentation would not be the optimum if
>current SEDA will be replaced with other framework.

Just do the best you can.  I know old stuff is not sexy especially if
you did not write it :-).  But we have it and need it for now even if it
does get phased out.  Take a look at the materials and docs I gave you
and that apache con presentation.  You can grab most of what you need
from there.  Let me know if you need a hand.

Ok I gotta start groking stuff in Kerberos now.  BTW we'll see the UDP
stuff working soon :).

Alex