directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [sitedocs] Questions regarding menus
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:09:19 GMT
Vince,

I looked at the menus you rigged up.  It appears to me that I've been a
dumazz about the navigations.  Looks like you set things up where on
navigation is enough for the entire project rather than having a
navigation for each directory like I was doing.  Is this the case?
(which is like asking have I been stupid all this time)

I'm going follow this for other projects.  Hey where did you get the
inside scoop on the xdoc format cuz the page in commons about using
anakia just did not cover this?

Alex