directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [release] How are we all progressing
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:39:46 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>On Monday 13 December 2004 16:28, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>>Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>

>>>I think we can prepare by requesting permission to release from
>>>the Incubator PMC.
>>>

>><usual-nudge from="nicolaken">
>>   What about requesting permission to exit the Incubator?
>></usual-nudge>
>>

>IIANM, there is still a Snacc dependency, which is not ASL2.0 compatible.

Snacc is only being used in test cases to test its replacement:
snickers.  This was something Wes McKean was going to fix.  Others are
welcome to pick up where he left off.

I was told it is ok to have test cases depend on snacc4j so long as the
finished product does not have a snacc4j dependency.  All deliverables
are free of the snacc4j dependencies.

Alex