directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Commenting code
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:45:19 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Alex wrote:
>

>>I fixed this in the following revision:
>>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=111644
>>

>One thing I am noticing, just as an example, is that when fixes are put into
>the repository, we have a decent description of the fix in the commit log,
>but comments are relatively sparse.

Yeah will do this is generally not what I do but it was realy late.  I
usually have bullet points of all the changes.  Plus that machine is now
dead and I had to get the commit though before it completely died.
Actually this is a good time also to let you guys know that I will be
somewhat hard to obtain until I can rebuild that box.

Alex