directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [release] How are we all progressing
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:37:44 GMT
Hey,

I think it would be nice if we can coordinate a release of most projects
together this first time.  We really don't have to.  I just wanted to
get a sense from everyone on where they are for trying to release on the
week of the 27th right before new years.  I have eve, ldap, seda, and
snickers almost ready to release at any point with minor details that
are still lingering out there.

I can even release before then.  So gimme some feedback on naming, and
janus.  I think we can prepare by requesting permission to release from
the Incubator PMC.

Alex