directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: How do I generate the javadoc?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:40:42 GMT
Mark Swanson wrote:

>On December 10, 2004 1:22 am, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>

>>Mark Swanson wrote:
>>

>>>maven javadoc:generate fails "No sources found."
>>>
>>>maven maven-javadoc-plugin:report says "No sources found."
>>>
>>>Please help!
>>>

>>What directory are you in?
>>

>eve (the root of the project, that contains eve, main, plugin, xdocs, ...)
>

>[mswanson@lin eve]$ pwd
>/home/mswanson/src/eve
>[mswanson@lin eve]$ maven javadoc:generate

Yeah ok in this top level project there is nothing in eve/src/java to
create javadocs for.  All the code is one level down in submaven
projects like dib, main, protocol, shared and plugin.   You can do a
couple things here:

 - cd into the subproject and javadoc:generate
 - do a 'maven multiproject' from the eve top level directory

These should generate javadocs within target directories of the
respective subprojects.  Looks like every ibiblio mirror and our own
repo is getting pounded just now ...

Alex