directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject WARNING: Please delete incubator-directory group from local maven repo
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:02:25 GMT
Hi,

I goofed and set the version numbers on jars to not use -SNAPSHOT.
Thanks to Brett we caught this and reverted back.  In the mean time you
may have pulled down jars that do not have -SNAPSHOT appended to the
release version.  If this is the case you will have problems when we
release the final version since Maven will not download those jars.  So
blowing away the following directory is probably a good idea:

${maven.repo.local}/incubatory-directory

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Thanks,
Alex