directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [svn] WARNING: I'm moving things around a bit in svn
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:40:54 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm moving a bunch of things around in svn to make the gump integ
> easier.  Things may be inconsistant and builds may break.  Will let
> folks know when I am done.

Ok done for now.  To make sure all works fine I recommend checking out
or updating the entire directory folder.  Then blow away the maven local
repo (recommended) or just the incubator-directory group and any
$MAVEN_HOME/plugins/maven-eve-plugin .... jars.  Then try to build again.

Perhaps tonight I will merge some snickers projects into 1 runtime
project.  Namely the codec and ber projects under snickers/trunk.  These
are the last major repository changes in prep for the release.

Alex