directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [gump] Any one interested in helping us integrate into Gump?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:17:42 GMT
Sort of. I'm getting a reasonable understanding of how it works, but
have never actually added a project to it.

I'd suggest making sure you've got your Maven dependencies all sorted
out first, and make sure they exist in gump with the same ids. Otherwise
you're in for a lot of trial and error :)

You should be able to run "maven gump" for each project to generate the
correct descriptor (it doesn't handle multiprojects though - needs to be
each individual one AFAIK).

I'll hopefully have a chance to improve that goal "Real Soon Now".

Cheers,
Brett