directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [incubator] The following should be put into your maven project.xml of the subprojects
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:21:31 GMT
We need to add the following snippet to the parent POM of all projects
like eve, janus ...  these project.xml files are like in
directory/eve/trunk/project.xml.

        <resource>
          <directory>${basedir}/../../../</directory>
          <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
          <includes>
            <include>LICENSE.txt</include>
            <include>INCUBATOR-DISCLAIMER.txt</include>
          </includes>
        </resource>

The LICENSE inclusion is redundant but for some reason it depends on
where you build from so I incuded it anyway.  The basic difference in
what we are doing is having the incubator disclaimer packaged with the
jar.  This is so I can point people like Marty over to our repo and say
have fun at your own risk.

Alex