directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [incubator] The following should be put into your maven project.xml of the subprojects
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:21:31 GMT
We need to add the following snippet to the parent POM of all projects
like eve, janus ...  these project.xml files are like in

The LICENSE inclusion is redundant but for some reason it depends on
where you build from so I incuded it anyway.  The basic difference in
what we are doing is having the incubator disclaimer packaged with the
jar.  This is so I can point people like Marty over to our repo and say
have fun at your own risk.

View raw message