directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [vote] release Maven 1.0.2
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:12:10 GMT
+1 !!!!

I just ran the build right now on Eve and maven built like a champion.

Looks like the online offline properties in the user home
build.properties also came back into the picture again along with
regular properties inheritence.

Excellent work Brett! Glad you decided to have this interim release.

Thanks,
Alex