directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [eve] Tried yer tricks Brett but failed :(
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:11:57 GMT
Best to drop it in JIRA so I don't forget :)

Anyway, I'm not sure multiproject:repository-deploy is desirable unless
they share a common version. If the pieces are being released
individually (as the plugin is), then you probably want to release each,
update the dependency versions, and release the others as they each
mature on their own.

Cheers,
Brett