directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: compile error (Missing JavaSchema.java, others...)
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:26:53 GMT
Mark,

I think maven 1.0 works with 1.4 and 1.5.  I know 1.4 for certain but
have not tried it on 1.5. If you were only referring to the VM issues I
can help out on that.  Just gimme like 20-30 minutes and I can lend more
of a hand.  If you have a chance see if you can log into IRC here
irc.freenode.net #directory-dev and we can work on the issue faster. My
handle is aok - the only one there at the moment.

If we cannot resolve what is happening using debug switches in maven I
guess I can replicate your environment. I can setup a VMWare instance
with the OS and Java version you are using.

Alex