directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SEDA] I'm adding basic documentation
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:21:46 GMT
Tencé, Vincent wrote:
> Checked it as well. Looks good :) When we're done with Kerberos subproject
> description and once we have updated news pages of all sub-projects, we can
> redeploy the web site.
> WDYT?

I checked in xdocs for the Kerberos subproject.  They need a once-over
from someone who knows what they're doing re: maven and site-building,
but I'm happy with the content.

Also, I took a stab at what I thought was realistic for me to complete
over the next month or two, but I know we have to align that as a team
regarding releases.

-enrique