directory-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Slocinski <msloc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] I'm adding some documentation.
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:56:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm quite new here, since this moment most everything was clear to me,
but now - I'm little bit lost :-) Looking at docs you generated I
cannot see difference between MINA and SEDA projects (there is also
SEDAng on directory webpage - I'm affraid to ask about it ;-)). Could
you explain what kind of relationship exists between MINA, SEDA,
SEDAng and Protocol subprojects of Directory?
I suppose that MINA is like basic NIO framework, SEDA will bring some
Staged-Event architecture on top of MINA, am I correct? If yes, what
kind of relationships exist between these projects and
Protocol/SEDAng?

best regards