directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Gump Descriptors
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:20:56 GMT

Hi,
I have not been very well over the last week or so, and not been able to
attend to the Gump aspect of Directory very well, so some of the other Gump
folks thought it was a better idea to move the descriptors over to the normal
Gump location, and did it.

So I have removed them from the Directory repo.

If you are still interested in helping out, you should all know;

*  ALL Apache committers have access to the Gump descriptors, and
   are encouraged to jump in and help out (even if it initially may
   cause damage).

*  Gump descriptors sits in CVS and not in SVN.
       cvs -q -d :ext:<yourname>@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs co gump
   You find the descriptors in the directory gump/project/ and the
   directory descriptors are prefixed with "directory-" in the
   name (surprise!)

Cheers
Niclas
--