directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: [eve] site updated
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:05:45 GMT
On December 15, 2004 5:52 pm, Vincent Tence wrote:
> Mark Swanson wrote:
> > Hmm, am I the only one that has received a bunch of identical emails from
> > Brett? (I count 12 emails from him today, all dupes of 2 original
> > messages)
>
> Don't worry, same here. He's complaining about cvs spam but he does mail
> spam ;-) (joking of course)

Ok, I get it. Request: could Brett please spam the list that is sending him
cvs spam instead of directory-dev? I haven't received any cvs spam on this
list so it doesn't make any sense for him to spam directory-dev.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/