directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: Q: LookupFilter doesn't receive useful info
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:19:23 GMT
> server if you are hitting it with a client that reads schema info.  I
> recommend this...whip out ethereal and get it to show you what's being
> sent by the client to be absolutely sure of what's happening.
>
> You can send that to me too.  Also if you like send the filter code.

The man page is useless for ethereal. (And I'm a Linux networking guy who did
the initial work on the linux token ring driver in the kernel in 1993).
Please let me know what command line I should use.

Thank you.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/