directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: eve add failuer
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 04:52:52 GMT
On December 10, 2004 11:47 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Mark Swanson wrote:
> >On December 10, 2004 11:34 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> >>Mark Swanson wrote:
>
> Found the bug!  Not returning a response within a catch and overriding
> result code with error outside of catch before return.  Still testing
> for other possible problems now.

FYI: Here is the exact situation in Java code that I'm having:
(Maybe you just solved it)

attributes = rootContext.getAttributes(dn);
(dn = cn=a b,ou=super,ou=contacts,uid=6732,dc=home2,dc=mark)

obviously, this dn does not exist. I should receive a NameNotFoundException,
but I don't. Intead, I receive the IllegalArgumentException I pasted in the
previous email.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/