directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: Unable to add or modify
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 04:20:31 GMT
On December 10, 2004 11:03 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Mark Swanson wrote:
> >I'm now using the latest svn, and no matter what my dn I can not add or
> > modify or search. Not a single operation that works with openLDAP works
> > with eve atm. Oh, I can log in to eve as admin and the partition seems to
> > exist.
> >
> >More debugging info to come...
>
> Ok let's grok this.  To do that I am going to need the parameters of
> your search.  Or if you like you can just capture a tcp dump using
> Ethereal and send/attach those to the JIRA issue you have out there on
> this one.  I'll look at it asap.

The two searches I tried are in the stack trace.

If you have access to ldapadd I can give you the ldapadd commands that will
recreate this.

Also, I feel that perhaps if you would return the appropriate exception when
eve fails to add a context all of this will go away.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/