directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: eve add failuer
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 04:09:29 GMT
I'm getting closer to understanding what seems to be going on.

If I explicitly add the different contexts one by one using ldapadd they show
up. btw, I would expect to have to add the contexts one by one as you also
have to do this in openldap.
It's still a bug for the ldiff below to report a successfull add, yet fail to
be added into eve.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/