directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: add entry no longer works.
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:41:52 GMT

> Ah ok you're running Eve using the eve.properties which is really an
> example of what you could be doing.  Here's how I'd adapt that for your
> own personal config:
<snip identical>
> # create apache partition
>
> eve.db.partitions=mark
> eve.db.partition.suffix.mark=dc=mark
> eve.db.partition.indices.mark=objectClass ou uid
> eve.db.partition.attributes.mark.objectClass=top domain extensibleObject
> eve.db.partition.attributes.mark.dc=mark
>
> # set up all the schemas used
>
> eve.schemas=org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.CorbaSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.CoreSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.CosineSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.EveSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.InetorgpersonSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.JavaSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.ScheduleworldSchema
> org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.SystemSchema

I've tried to set eve.schemas to eol and space and comma separated yet I get
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.CorbaSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.CoreSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.CosineSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.EveSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.InetorgpersonSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.JavaSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.ScheduleworldSchema
org.apache.eve.schema.bootstrap.SystemSchema

It's as if the BootstrapSchemaLoader.load() is passed a single string instead
of individual classes...

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/