directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [gump] Any one interested in helping us integrate into Gump?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:31:10 GMT
On Wednesday 08 December 2004 05:21, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> I have now enabled the Gump build, so I can start sorting out the
> dependencies, especially the external ones, which will need to be brought
> into Gump either as source builds or installed packages. That normally
> takes a while to sort out...

One more thing, here is the time schedule for Gump.

UTC+0800  (sorry, you got some math to do)
========
00:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
03:00 -> test   [jdk1.4 + gump/trunk]
06:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
09:00 -> kaffe  [kaffe + gump/live]
12:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
15:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live + nagging]
18:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
21:00 -> jdk15  [jdk1.5 + gump/live]

And you find the result on
http://brutus.apache.org/

gump/trunk =  SVN trunk of Gump itself.
gump/live = a stable branch of Gump itself.

Also, those are the 'scheduled' times, but Gump now often takes more than 3
hours to run, so it skips every now and then.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /