directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [gump] Any one interested in helping us integrate into Gump?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:58:10 GMT
On Wednesday 08 December 2004 01:42, Tencé, Vincent wrote:
> That's cool. I'll check how you do it ...

Another issue is whether we want to keep the Gump descriptors within the
Directory project or over at the Gump project.

Most projects keep them at Gump, since all Apache committers can help with the
Gump descriptors, whilst if they are within a project, it can be tedious to
get some project committer to attend to an eventual problem.

OTOH, Directory is still in incubation and it could be a good learning
exercise for people to get hooked on Gump, and it can be somewhat
intimidating to start poking around in Gump's repository, although the
descriptors are now in CVS whereas Gump executables are in SVN.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /