directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: kmail LPAREN instead of OR
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:39:26 GMT
On December 5, 2004 4:27 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Mark Swanson wrote:
> >On December 5, 2004 3:18 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> >>function for a filter here and hence the OR you saw.  I fixed it here:
> >>
> >>https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=109908&view=rev
> >
> >Cool.
> >I tried to view via kmail and I no longer get an error. However, I seem to
> > be unable to insert
>
> You mean add I presume? Or are you modifying an entry by inserting an
> attribute?

Heh. Sorry. I am unable to add an entry.

> >as I switched over to my new Schema (I'm guessing that's why
> >code that inserts fine into openldap doesn't insert into eve).
>
> Sorry I'm confused loosing you even further here.  So you were able to
> install your own schema?

My bad again. I use Eve until I hit a roadblock, then I switch back to
openldap so I can still make progress. My latest codebase uses my own schema.
This schema has been installed in openldap and works fine. I would like to be
able to use this schema with eve so I can switch away from openldap and test
eve some more.

> >Any possibility of using my own schema or should I back out to
> > inetOrgPerson for now?
>
> Sure you can but I'd like to understand this problem better.  Could you
> clarify please?

Hopefully that helped. Essentially I want to create a big schema capable of
holding all of the person-like attributes defined in
Microsoft/Mozilla/Evolution/etc.. applications.

Cheers.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/