directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Q: adding custom schemas
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 15:29:15 GMT
Hello,

I tried to copy my ScheduleWorld.schema into maven-eve-plugin/src/schema and
jndi-provider/src/schema, then rebuild but it didn't work.

maven -Dgoal=eve:generate finished successfully in 2 seconds and didn't
generate the new schemas. maven clean didn't help, and I'm starting to think
that this is why I couldn't compile with java 5: maven clean is lying and is
not cleaning the generated schemas.

Does anyone know what maven command to type to clean everything?
And should I do anything else to add my new schema?

Thank you.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/