directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: No Schema published?
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 15:04:27 GMT
On December 5, 2004 3:22 am, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Then continue to build Eve in the standard fashion.  Open up your client
> and you'll see schema info now available.  Please let me know when you
> do confirm this.

Burning the midnight oil are we? :-)  (3:22AM)

It almost seems to work perfectly. I noticed one <minor> thing:
With JXplorer (highly recommend) some object classes are given a DESC of a
single apostrophe that shouldn't have a DESC at all. F.E. look at account.

Other than that little issue, great job!

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/