directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: No Schema published?
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 04:21:53 GMT
On December 3, 2004 6:23 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> >I commented out credentials, and it works now with uid=admin,ou=system and
> > a blank password. Also, this fixes the "cludge" as the while(true) loop
> > in EnvMain has a good env with no credentials to create an InitialContext
> > with - so no more errors every 20 seconds.
>
> Yeah some cludge eh.  That was test case code I just threw into a main.
> We'll beef it up.

FYI: Just so there is no misunderstanding by you or anyone who may read this
out of context: I used the words "cludge" in quotes because that was the word
used in the code. In no way is this a reflection of what I think of the code.
I think the design and code for everything I have seen so far has been
extremely good.

Cheers.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/