directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: compile error (Missing JavaSchema.java, others...)
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 03:11:51 GMT
On December 1, 2004 2:58 pm, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> >> but the ldap jar still wasn't found.
>
> Hmm.  Don't you have to perform the maven jar:install-snapshot for the
> ldap project in Directory?

Good idea. I tried this but it didn't build. I tried with jdk1.4 and jdk1.5.
(I retrieved the trunk for Directory/ldap)

In both cases I received the compile errors:
(and many more)

java:compile:
    [copy] Copying 1 file to /mnt/hda3/mswanson/src/ldap/common
ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.2   1989-2003 jGuru.com
panic: Cannot find importVocab file 'DnCommonTokenTypes.txt'

#$%%*&@# internal error: java.lang.SecurityException: exitVM-1
[complain to nearest government official
 or send hate-mail to parrt@jguru.com;
 please send stack trace with report.]

java.lang.SecurityException: exitVM-1
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.antlr.NoExitSecurityManager.checkExit(AntlrTag.java:247)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:88)
        at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:715)
        at antlr.Tool.fatalError(Tool.java:462)
        at antlr.Tool.panic(Tool.java:483)
        at
antlr.ImportVocabTokenManager.<init>(ImportVocabTokenManager.java:39)
        at antlr.DefineGrammarSymbols.endOptions(DefineGrammarSymbols.j

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/