directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: compile error (Missing JavaSchema.java, others...)
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:14:18 GMT
On December 1, 2004 12:00 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> There is a bug in Maven 1.0.1 where deps are not inherited with POM
> extention so we went back to using 1.0.  Here take a look at this email:
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=directory-dev@incubator
>.apache.org&msgNo=2470

From the message you posted:

>fail because the maven.remote.repo property with the
>http://cvs.apache.org/repository URL is not inherited and that's where
>we keep our non-public dependencies.
>
>So there are two options here:
>
>1). revert back to 1.0
>2). put the maven.remote.repo property into your build.properties

Since #1 will not work with jdk1.4 or jdk1.5 I tried #2. #2 did not work
either. I added this line to build.properties (tried project.properties too)

maven.remote.repo=http://cvs.apache.org/repository

but the ldap jar still wasn't found.

Cheers.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/