directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: compile error (Missing JavaSchema.java, others...)
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:19:17 GMT
On November 30, 2004 11:49 pm, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> No worries these are ok warning.  Do me a favor and svn up your code.  I
> figure until I apply the patch (which I had a couple problems with)

Really? did svn create a broken patch?

> you're using jdk1.4 for now.  But after the svn up just remove your
> entire ~/.maven directory.  I think you might have some stale stuff in
> there.  Trustin just built fine and had this same problem - it cleared
> up after blowing away ~/.maven.
>
> Let me know if this works out.
> Alex

I blew away ~/.maven, did a maven clean, and the build still shows all of the
same errors with EveSchema,CoreSchema,etc...
Maybe I should just give up with Java 5 and try with jdk1.4 later.

Cheers.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/