directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [eve] Help with multiproject:site
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:00:44 GMT
ok, just built the site - worked fine.

other stuff I did in the descriptors:
- moved to the "artifact" properties for deployment. You'll need to specify a
username/private key location as it uses jsch instead of an external executable
(project.properties shows the required properties). Let me know if this is a problem
- added some TODOs, which are opportunities for further improvement later.

I'll take a look at the other projects when I get a chance... I'm about halfway
through ldap at the moment.

- Brett