directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [gump] Any one interested in helping us integrate into Gump?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:40:02 GMT
> I have now added the 7 Gump descriptors;
>   eve/trunk/gump.xml
>   janus/trunk/gump.xml
>   kerberos/trunk/gump.xml
>   ldap/trunk/gump.xml
>   naming/trunk/gump.xml
>   snickers/trunk/gump.xml
>   seda/trunk/gump.xml

Thanks Niclas. Just curious: will this work? Most of these contain subprojects
and are built with multiproject:install. I though each of the subprojects would
actually need to be declared.

> NOTE: These are hand-edited, as I only got Maven 1.0 here and that doesn't
> generate anything useful in respect of Gump descriptors.

I didn't think it was any different, but you can run
maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-gump-plugin -Dversion=1.4
to get the latest.

If that's still not giving you what you want, let me know.

Cheers,
Brett