directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject RE: Maven build error for directory-naming core
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 03:29:04 GMT
FileDirContext Changes look fine to me too.

As far as I know, we cannot distribute the Sun jta and javamail jars, nor can ibibilo.  To
build the factory component, these need to be downloaded and placed in the expected locations
in the local maven repo.

Phil

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Alex Karasulu [mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net]
	Sent: Wed 11/24/2004 7:43 AM
	To: Apache Directory Developers List
	Subject: Re: Maven build error for directory-naming core

	The core looks good Brett.   I think the changes were fine.

	On a side note I noticed the  factories project which is unrelated to
	these changes seems to have issues with the following missing deps:

	jta-spec-1.0.1.jar
	javamail-1.2.jar

	However I think this cannot be put up in ibiblio because of SUN
	licensing.  There is nothing we can do about this right?

	Alex