directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:30:16 GMT
You're right we discussed setting up these subprojects documentation some
time ago:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=directory-dev@incubator.
apache.org&msgId=1908590

Hooks are already in svn since that time. I'd say give it a try and I'm here
to help. As we update sitedocs, we can start adding information to the wiki
to describe the process.

If I remember correctly there's also some changes to the documentation that
have been in svn for a long time (like putting the disclaimer after the What
is It section on the main page) but not yet published.

We should also consider updating the news page of all web sites at least
every month, WDYT?

- Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Karasulu [mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net]
Sent: November 22, 2004 11:16 AM
To: Directory Developers List
Subject: [sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA

Hi folks,

We need to get some site documentation up for these sub-projects because
they're real and good projects worth the exposure.  Right now people
getting to our site don't see a thing about them.  It's as if they do
not exist.

I could do this within minutes myself but I don't want to be the only
person doing house keeping here.  I'm looking for others to step up to
the plate on this and other matters.

Vincent might have volunteered to help project leads with this stuff.
Sorry Vince if I'm mistaken :). Also I think we may have removed the
'howto build the site' documentation from the main website.  Can we get
this info in front of guys like Enrique and Trustin.  Were we going to
putting the xdocs into a wiki or something like that?  I just forgot it
was so long ago.

Alex