directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [seda] How to get protocol providers to effect SEDA?
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:49:47 GMT
Hi

> However what do you recommend we do today in the next day or two?

I'm really sleepy now, so I'm sorry in advance if I say something wrong :)

Many/Single/NoReplyHandler has a handle() method which has ClientKey
type parameter.  ClientKey.expire() has protected acess modifier
because it directly closes the socket for now.  But this could change
it to 'public' if we can fire DisconnectEvent, or it would be just OK
to modifying access modifier if the usecase is blacklist only for a
while.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/