directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working with SEDA
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:10:14 GMT
> The Maven build structure could definitely be improved, but I do have some
> questions about getting up to speed.  When I build SEDA through Maven,
> things build OK even though some of the tests fail.  However, when I use
> the IDEA project file generated by Maven I can't build anything.  It
> complains
> about not finding the org.apache.common.codec.* packages.  Now it appears
> that that is in Snickers?

It is because Sinckers has the same groupId with SEDA.  You'll have to
check out an appropriate project and add it as a module.  Actually I
don't use IDEA now, so I don't remember clear.  Alex, am I right?

BTW, does test fail?  Could you tell me which test fails?

> Lastly, there are two SEDA items: one in branches and one in trunk.  Which
> is the one being used right now?

Trunk.  That branch will be deleted and a new branch will be created
for refactoring.

http://gleamynode.net/